Monday, June 2, 2008

talkLock is on Sourceforge

Well the code is at a very premature stage, but now that spring is here I have temporarily lost some momentum. So in case anyone wants to help do some beating on these J2ME things, I went ahead and put up the sources and a build on Sourceforge. talkLock has a home now on Sourceforge. It's GPL so download the source and NetBeans with Mobility Pack and start hackin'. If you need an account to publish your builds and test on a web server, write me. marmot is where I usually publish my test builds and suck them down onto my phone. marmot will have a new home this week, so there may be some dns confusion at some point.
There is experimental audio recording and playback, no network code, and a very simple List interface. Also I went crazy with the threads, so everything is very asynchronous and bizarre right now. Enjoy.

No comments: